Sunday, January 31, 2010

Book i love

Good to get back to my blog even this may be just a short one! How time flies and we are in 2010 and even faster, we are in February now. Alhamdullilah.

I have picked up a book recently, actually to finish reading it... "Bercinta Sampai Ke Syurga" by Hj Hasrizal Abdul Jamil. A friend who is also the author's brother had offered me to read it at first hand when the book was launched. I felt honoured. Thank you Munir & Yana. But only now that i have the time to finish it.

I started with the author's blog at saifulislam.com which i still browse and it is very interesting and useful. The Book, is One GOOD BOOK. I love it, not because it is a love story or melodrama but because it is a book which make one realized about life. The best part is, it is meant for all ages. I suggest teenagers should also read it, as they are taking new steps in their life. Youngsters in this century are getting at the fast lane. You know what i meant.


It is written in such a nice way and very easy to digest. But that is not what it is all about. It is about how much you realize - kesedaran. One should read it and you will be surprised what you can learn. They are things said in the book which will wake one up and made an adult to search at themselves.

To me this book is not only about bringing up a family. It made me see what life is all about and how you justify your life. Hold to your religion, it is important.

Alas, this is not the author first book. He wrote "Aku terima Nikahnya".. which i have not read but i had a peep of it at MPH and it is obviously not a bad one.

I am finishing the book today and would like to grab "Aku terima Nikahnya" next. And see what i can gather from there. I should have read this one first and perhaps it could make me understand better with the one i am finishing.

Unfortunately my adult children just stared at the book.... am sure they would grab it if it is a novel. Well perhaps too 'heavy' for them with the life they are going through or may be they knew the book and just avoiding the facts....
I shall end up here to go back to my chores. This year i managed to lesson my chores. At least i get to do my gardening but still trying to pick up on my art once again. It is the mood. Ya the mood.
I love mondays when it is a public holiday! Like today! Yezz!

No comments:

Post a Comment