Monday, April 13, 2009

hobby

I have been with this hobby of mine doing fabric paintings since last year but recently has abrubtly left unattended as i have been busy at the office. I am back. I sold a few last year and i felt good. Some pocket money and it helps.

I have these unframe ones which i had done earlier and left aside due to workload and i have put my hand on recently and hope to get them framed this weekend. Once framed, then i can sell them.
Well, have to have the mood to paint, no doubt it is time consuming, the results is tremendously great. It is interesting and i felt very good with the results. I love the birds, well there are requests for flowers and all sorts. Depending on the situation and i try my very best to have a mix of all.

It will be good if the day is sunny, as i can finished at least 2 frames. First, i got the mood to paint, second the weather which help to make the paint dry faster.

Lovely!

Now that everyone are experiencing the recessions and so am I. I told myself to get on with my hobby and sell to get an extra income.

I am sure i can make it.

These tea pots below are my favorite. And the easiest to paint. Just mix and match.

Some of these had been sold but frens need a few more of the same ones to give away for x'mas and other gifts. Sounds great and I do paint some for special gift to frens too. In fact, it do a great gifts.
My husband loves these lovely flowers below. It can come in 3s left, middle and right. These are the second sets.
I find it abit old fashion but then again it is soothing.











Birds are just a 'go' with me. They comes in unique and interesting shapes. Cute should i say.


Below are the ones i did for my home. Birds of course!
Very nice when they are framed. Indeed they are.
I am looking forward to do full time. Perhaps when I retire.
That's just round the corner. hehehe.


















No comments:

Post a Comment